TheSocialMediaMan.com Gets A Complete Makeover!!!

>> Sunday, May 17, 2009

That’s right! As you can see I’ve changed the look of my blog, as well as switched the domain from TheSocialMediaMan.com to EricSchechter.com. This is something I’ve been planning on doing for a while now and I will go into exactly why I made the switch, in the next post.

For now, I just want to say that I am very excited about bringing this blog back to life and I can’t wait to start posting on a consistent basis again. Before I go, I just want to give everyone a quick recap on what I’ve been up to the last few months.



I am currently the Social Media Manager at Clickbooth.com (a CPA Affiliate Network) where I'm responsible for the company’s overall Social Media Marketing strategy and I also work hand in hand with the company’s top publishers. My experience at Clickbooth has been an amazing so far and has given me an entirely new outlook on the world of Internet Marketing and the future of online business. I can’t wait to start sharing my experiences there, and add this booming industry (affiliate marketing) to my arsenal of topics for this blog.



So I hope you like the new design and are as excited about the new EricSchechter.com as I am! :-) If you have any questions, feedback, or you just want to say hi, feel free to email me at EricS9876@gmail.com, AIM me at EricClickbooth or connect with me on Twitter.  

 

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP